BAKCOU Mule Step-Through (ST) Electric Bike
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
- No Sales Tax
- 100% Price Match Guarantee
- Questions? Call 800 992-7062
Share this Product
The BAKCOU Mule Step-Through (ST) model is recommended for customers with a shorter leg length, or those that have difficulty getting on and off of a traditional fat-tire, eBike. The Mule ST is built exactly like the Mule with the exception of a lower top tube allowing for a shorter stand over height. This allows for greater ease in getting on and off of the bike.
This beast is built to pack like a mule with the suspension and gearing to get you there fast. On a quick trail ride or a week in the backcountry, the Mule ST can handle anything you throw at it.
The Mule ST was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA mid-drive motor. The Ultra motor is widely recognized as the “diesel engine” of mid-drive motors! It’s all metal, heavy-duty gearing, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor, make the Ultra motor the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet.
The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor.” The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. This allows the motor to deliver exactly what you ask. What you get, is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
Test ride one today, and see for yourself, why the Bakcou Mule has been the #1 selling fat-tire eBike on the market for 2 years, and why this hardtail eBike is in a class of its own!
- Motor: Bafang Ultra M620 750w/1000w mid-drive Motor w/integrated Torque Sensor
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 14.5ah (17.4ah, or 21ah lithium-ion are extra)
- Range: 40+ Miles (see “eBike Range Explained” under “Resources” on our website)
- Digital Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Mule, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Mule ST, 18” (Stand Over Height: 26’)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Top Speed: 35+ mph
Check out a detailed overview of the Mule below!
So what makes the BACKOU Mule one of the top selling off-road fat tire E-Bikes on the market today?!
- PURPOSE BUILT - the BAKCOU Mule is built by outdoor enthusiasts for outdoor enthusiasts so it incorporates highly robust materials and features such as the Aluminium Alloy frame, large 203 rotors, hydraulic brakes, Maxxis Minion tires with puncture proofing and air suspension
- BEST MOTOR - The Bafang Ultra Mid-Drive Motor one of the highest performing motors on the market. It's torque sensing and comes in both the 750w and 1000w option so you have the flexibility for as much power as you need!
- TECH AND R&D - BAKCOU have really enhanced the features of the bike and its design, including the addition of the LCD monitor display for informative detail on battery life and power output/speed
- GREAT PRICE - for all the features, quality of materials and design, this E-Bike is at the top of the market in terms of value and price point!
Our aim is to keep the ordering process as simple and easy as possible!
Please read through the instructional guide below so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
Your order will typically arrive within 3 to 5 business days after shipping. However, please allow up to 10 business days depending on the carrier and shipping location.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that the item(s) is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, and the item(s) will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
To track your current order, please enter your tracking number below:
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process a claim with our suppliers on your behalf.
Are you shopping from outside the United States or the lower 48 states? Currently we only ship within the US to all States excluding Hawaii and Alaska. However, if you are an international shopper, please email us at email@example.com with the item you would like to purchase and your shipping address and we will provide you with a shipping quote from our suppliers.