BAKCOU eBikes Policies
BAKCOU EBIKES WARRANTY INFORMATION
Every ebike from BACKOU eBikes comes with a one year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, motor and battery.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the eBike from BACKOU eBikes and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use.
The one-year warranty on BAKCOU eBikes lithium-ion batteries from the date of original purchase does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error or other improper use, BAKCOU eBikes will assist in replacing that part. This includes any parts deemed to have been damaged in shipping. BAKCOU eBikes will not replace any part deemed to be damaged by the user.
In the case of a repair or parts replacement under warranty, BAKCOU eBikes will work with the owner to find a local certified bicycle repair shop to make the necessary fix. BAKCOU eBikes will also cover the associated repair labor fees, only if the scope of service is agreed upon prior to the fix. The owner may also return the unit to BAKCOU eBikes to make the needed repairs, but will be responsible for shipping costs each way.
All claims to this warranty must be made through Wired Wheels LLC to BAKCOU eBikes, LLC, and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a claim, please contact our service department at email@example.com as there may be a simple fix for the problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed within one year of the initial purchase.
BAKCOU eBikes will accept the return or cancellation of an order under the following conditions:
- Items that are purchased and cancelled before shipping are subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Ebikes that are shipped may be returned within 14 days of delivery if the odometer has no miles on it and the bike shows no sign of use. If there are fewer than 10 miles on the bike it may be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, 25% of the purchase price is non-refundable and purchaser is responsible for return shipping fees. The original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- BAKCOU eBikes will not accept the returns of products after 14 days.
- In the event of a product return, BAKCOU eBikes will not accept the return of promotional items associated with that sale. The MSRP value of the promotional items will be deducted from the refund.
- Before a return is made, the customer must receive written approval of the return and a Return Authorization Number from BAKCOU eBikes, LLC via Wired Wheels LLC. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of the company, a refund will not be issued. The customer who sends a unit back without consent will be responsible for shipping costs back to them, or will sacrifice the item. Once a return is approved, you may receive an exchange, company credit or a refund.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org