QuietKat Electric Mountain Bikes
QuietKat designs and manufactures best in class heavy duty electric mountain bikes.QuietKat E-Bikes are best in class heavy duty electric mountain bikes are designed for lovers of fresh air who want non-obtrusive access to the deep woods for hunting, fishing, and camping, or for those who want a play vehicle for family excursions. QuietKat electric bikes are non-assisted electric mountain bikes – you simply steer them into the wilderness to have your fun.
Every QuietKat is incredibly portable – just stow it in the back of your truck for your next adventure.
QuietKat all electric mountain bikes are environmentally friendly, driven by powerful Lithium-ion batteries for green and silent power to motor through any landscape.
With a full range of accessories like extra batteries, bags, racks, cargo trailers and lights, it’s easy to carry your gear into the woods and your game out. Get there quiet as a cat – with QuietKat!
Check out the 2020 QuietKat E-Bike Line Below!
What QuietKat E-Bikes are great for?!
- CAMPING / BACKCOUNTRY - Bring your camping gear with you for overnight trips into the backcountry with a QuietKat E-Bike you'll go further and explore more!
- COMMUTING / URBAN - QuietKat Electric Bikes are perfect for commuting around town, around the farm, or around the resort. Travel across any terrain and bring your gear with you!
- EXPLORING / OVERLAND - QuietKat Electric Bikes make exploring deeper into the backcountry possible. The power and range provide a great experience for overlanding adventures!
- FISHING / HUNTING - QuietKat Electric Bikes allow you to get to the most remote places for hunting and fishing. Quietly go further access deeper zones and places motorized vehicles are not allowed.
- NATIONAL PARKS / PUBLIC LANDS - QuietKat Electric Bikes are all available in 750W or lower power levels, to comply with the 3-class system for electric bicycles that are allowed on public lands and in National Parks.
QuietKat E-Bikes are quick to unbox and assemble making it easy for you to get out the door for your first ride! Check out the Unboxing and Assembly Instructions video below!