Green Bike Electric Motion Big Dog Off Road Electric Bike
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
- No Sales Tax
- 100% Price Match Guarantee
- Questions? Call 800 992-7062
Share this Product
The Green Bike Electric Motion Big Dog Off Road Folding Electric Bike is designed to be taken on urban rides right through to the trail or beach! The name really says it all. With folding capacity, this electric bike packs a heavy punch yet is also very compact.
What sets the Green Bike Electric Motion Big Dog Off Road electric bike apart?
One of Green Bike Electric Motion's newest fat bike designs, The Big Dog Off Road is uninhibited power!
Equipped with a 48V Lithium Ion battery
Hydraulic disk brakes, attention grabbing design, and of course those tires!
INNOVA Tires 20″ x 4.0″ front and rear
- Suggested Use: Urban, Trail, Beach.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Motor: 8Fun Rear-Mounted Geared Hub 750 Watt Nominal
- Battery: Cells made by BOSTON POWER USA – 48 volts 16 Ah (736 Wh) – (Li-ion)
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Range: 5-6 hours / 25 to 50 miles
- Display Type: LCD-S900 E-bike Intelligent Display
- Readouts: Battery Level, Speed, Assist Level, Odometer, Trip Distance.
- Drive Modes: Speed Sensor Pedal Assist, Thumb Throttle.
- Bicycle Details
- Total Weight/ Battery Weight: 61 lbs. / 9 lbs.
- Frame: High Step, Folding
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Fork: Mozo USA Suspension with 140 mm Travel.
- Gearing Details: 6 speed made by Shimano
- Cranks: 170 mm Length, 28-33-42T
- Stem: Adjustable Height
- Brakes: Green Bike Electric Motion Hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors
- Grips / Saddle: Wide saddle with back light
- Seat post Diameter: 27.2 mm
- Tires: Innova, 20″ x 4.0″
- Suspension: Dual suspension, front 140 mm travel Mozo USA and rear Taiwan kindshock A5 RE
Our aim is to keep the ordering process as simple and easy as possible!
Please read through the instructional guide below so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
Your order will typically arrive within 3 to 5 business days after shipping. However, please allow up to 10 business days depending on the carrier and shipping location.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that the item(s) is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, and the item(s) will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To track your current order, please enter your tracking number below:
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process a claim with our suppliers on your behalf.
Are you shopping from outside the United States or the lower 48 states? Currently we only ship within the US to all States excluding Hawaii and Alaska. However, if you are an international shopper, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the item you would like to purchase and your shipping address and we will provide you with a shipping quote from our suppliers.